Let Mom rest assured!
Here is safe and non-toxic rattle toy for your little munchkin!
1) Visual Training : Colorful beads can teach the baby to identify different colors, which train vicual sense.
2) Hand-eye Coordination : Small balls can be rotated through flicking with fingers, which trains the tactile sense of the baby and promotes the coordination between eyes and hands.
3) Teeth Development : Teether capable of being bitten can promote the tooth development of the baby.
4) Auditory Training : Clear and melodious sounds are given out when the baby shakes the rattle.
5) Tactile Training : Three-dimensional raised lines can stimulate the tactile development of the baby.
6) Shape Identification : Three-dimensional raised lines further teach the baby to identify different shapes.
Out of stock